Title: Director HEOR - Specialty Medicine
This mid-sized specialty pharma based company located in Northern New Jersey generates 4 billion dollars in revenue annually. The company operates similar to a start-up, where the leaders work in an agile environment and oversee responsibilities beyond the day to day.
They are looking for an individual to lead their HEOR team at the Director level. This position encompasses, health economics, patient-reported outcomes, epidemiology, decision analyses and policy/quality improvement research.
The Director HEOR will be responsible for:
- Develop and Implement US HEOR strategies by timelines and budgets, aligning with medical affairs, managed markets, government affairs, and global value & access teams
- Develop HEOR communication strategies, content and tools to support value propositions of the company products.
- Monitor development of research methodologies, clinical practice and professional guidelines, and health policies, for targeted and optimal conduct of HEOR research and evaluations
The (insert job title) should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 8 years in HEOR experience either within industry and/or provider/payer organizations.
- Expertise in design and execution of different types of HEOR studies, including prospective observational studies, retrospective database analyses, chart reviews, health economic modeling, and patient-reported outcomes.
- Demonstrated strategic and conceptual skills to develop innovative approaches for demonstrating product value and differentiation.
Benefits: (think of the sizzle points)
If you are interested in the Director HEOR role, then please don't wait to apply.