This global pharmaceutical company based in Boston successful development and commercialization of new, innovative therapies. The company in question organizes itself into teams focused on rare diseases, neurosciences, gastroenterology and oncology.
The objective of this position is to provide global outcomes research support for one of these therapeutic areas. This individual will inform and contribute to program strategies with comprehensive evidence generation plans and component research studies that identify clinical, economic, and patient-centered unmet needs.
The Director Global Evidence Outcomes will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the development and execution of plans to elucidate unmet clinical, economic and patient-centered needs and product value to regulators, HTA/payers, health care providers and patients.
- Design, execute and communicate results of appropriate tactical activities supporting those plans, including observational and epidemiologic research as well as experimental trials.
- Work within a multidisciplinary, matrixed organization to lead, develop and execute successful GEO strategies and plans for one or more therapies in an assigned therapeutic area.
The Director Global Evidence Outcomes should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 8 years in HEOR experience either within industry and/or provider/payer organizations.
- Expertise in design and execution of different types of HEOR studies, including prospective observational studies, retrospective database analyses, chart reviews, health economic modeling, and patient-reported outcomes.
- Demonstrated strategic and conceptual skills to develop innovative approaches for demonstrating product value and differentiation.
- Doctoral degree (e.g., Ph.D., Sc.D. or Dr.P.H.) in a relevant discipline such as, but not limited to, health services research, health outcomes research, epidemiology, pharmacy administration, public health, economics, statistics or decision sciences, plus 8 years practical experience
- Clinical degree (e.g., in medicine, pharmacy, nursing) and a master's degree in a related discipline (as noted above), plus 10 years practical experience
- Master's degree in a related discipline (as noted above), plus 10 years practical experience.
Benefits: (think of the sizzle points)
If you are interested in the Director GEO role, then please don't wait to apply.