Job Title: Director, Global Patient Advocacy
Location: New Jersey, USA
A cutting-edge mid-sized Pharmaceutical company is rapidly expanding and looking to add a Director of Global Patient Advocacy to their team. Ideally, this candidate should have a strong demonstrated amount of experience working with patients and other key stakeholders in the Pharmaceutical industry.
This will be developing and maintaining the overall global patient advocacy strategy, along with working across regional offices to adapt the strategy as needed based on local needs and guidelines for engagement.
- Develop and Execute Against Global Patient Advocacy Strategy
- Conduct landscape assessment of all PAG's across key geographic areas
- Identify key PAG's that focus on initiatives that align with the company's priorities (disease state education, biomaker education, etc.)
- Draft imperatives and execution plans to collaborate with PAG's that align with the overall strategy
- Minimum 10 years of relevant patient advocacy experience in the Pharma/Biotech industry
- Prior patient advocacy experience within the global pharma space
- Strong knowledge of patient advocacy codes of conduct
- Demonstrated vendor selection and management experience
If you or anyone in your network are a strong fit for this position, please contact me and let's schedule a time to discuss further!