Director Global Evidence & Outcomes, Oncology
This global biopharmaceutical company based in Boston is looking to add unique senior talent to their Global Evidence & Outcomes Team. The company in question prides itself on a comprehensive and collaborative work environment, in which their global teams are unified by an unwavering commitment to its patients.
As a member of the Global Evidence & Outcomes you will be assigned to one or more global program teams, this person will inform and contribute to program strategies with comprehensive evidence generation plans and component research studies that identify clinical, economic, and patient-centered unmet needs. The company focuses on oncology, with the purpose of this position is to provide global outcomes research support for one of these therapeutic areas.
The Director Global Evidence & Outcomes will be responsible for:
- To provide outcomes research leadership and consultative expertise for therapeutics from early development through launch and commercialization.
- To contribute to the development and execution of plans to elucidate unmet clinical, economic, and patient-centered needs and product value to regulators, HTA/payers, health care providers and patients.
- To design, execute and communicate results of appropriate tactical activities supporting those plans, including observational and epidemiologic research as well as experimental trials.
The Director Global Evidence & Outcomes should have the following qualifications:
- Doctoral degree (e.g., Ph.D., Sc.D. or Dr.P.H.) in a relevant discipline such as, but not limited to, health services research, health outcomes research, epidemiology, pharmacy administration, public health, economics, statistics or decision sciences, plus 8 years practical experience
- Master's degree in a related discipline (as noted above), plus 10 years practical experience.
- Design, execution, and analysis in whole or in part of longitudinal prospective observational or randomized clinical trials evaluating clinical, patient-centered, and/or economic endpoints
- Development and validation of PRO and HRQoL instruments
- Longitudinal retrospective studies of existing databases to assess patient characteristics, treatment patterns, and associated clinical, economic and/or patient-reported outcomes
Please do not hesitate to apply