A large Pharma company is looking to hire an Associate Director of Clinical Pharmacology that will contribute to the company's clinical development process and all other related activities. The Associate Director will act as a mentor, leader, supervisor, and educator for their clinical pharmacology team, by acquiring the knowledge of realizations and findings that the staff has been working on.
- Work on all clinical pharmacology activities.
- Provide input during phases of drug development process.
- Excellent leadership, supervisory, interactive, and team skills.
- Mentor and train employees.
- Authors and reviews publications and regulatory documents.
- Provides input to both pharmacometrics and the simulation and modeling teams.
- Conduct PK and PK/PD analysis.
- PhD in Clinical Pharmacology or related areas with 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of the clinical development process (Phase I-IV)
- Experience with PK/PD modeling and simulation
- Large knowledge of clinical pharmacology, drug metabolism, biopharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, and bioanalytical chemistry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the market