A leading, global healthcare distribution organization is looking to add to its growing commercial team, with an opening at the Director level. This position will drive annual sales and gross profit budgets across North America. The role will drive revenue, create effective sales and marketing plans and effectively communicate brand values.
This person will work closely with the VP and General Manager of the Commercial Business to grow profit margin and increase brand recognition. This is a highly visible role with communication to brand directors across many different segments of the business.
This firm is one of few players in this space that is seen as not only a specialist but also a leader in terms of growth potential. This opportunity allows for incredibly fast career progression potential with the chance of being one of the leaders in terms of the strategic direction of the team.
- Define annual budgets consistent with strategic plan requirements
- Implement effective commercial plans to achieve annual sales and gross profit budgets.
- Collaborate with the leadership on the Brands team to define requirements that optimize sales growth
- Provide market feedback to the Product Development and Marketing teams
- Lead and influence sales and marketing teams to drive overall brand success
- 8+ years of Brand Marketing experience with 4+ years of leadership/people management experience
- Healthcare experience preferred, not required
- Commercial team leadership expertise
- Outstanding management and leadership skills and ability to attract, retain, motivate, develop, mentor and coach team members for high performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to resolve disputes effectively
- Superb presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%