Title - Clinical Account Executive (Sales)
Location - REMOTE from UK or Ireland
This business have developed a completely revolutionary software that creates a platform never before seen in Life Sciences. It is the most comprehensive solution for digital pathology available today, implementing the latest technical breakthroughs in deep learning and AI.
The image analysis tool will support thousands of scientists, pathologists, and image analysis experts in academic institutions, biopharmaceutical industry, and diagnostic centres.
The software enables for quick viewing, analysis and annotation of tissue images. Finding meaningful differences between biomarkers, cells and tissues straightforward, no matter the tissue type or stain used.
You will be responsible for growing accounts, winning new business and selling this unique product line into industry professionals. The main scope of your role is to network with Pathologists, Hospital organisations, Research labs and Diagnostic centres. The sell will be consultative / solution based, you therefore need to really understand the client needs and know how to best approach.
- Connecting and networking with professionals in the Life Sciences space.
- Selling the revolutionary technology directly into individuals and businesses.
- Growing new accounts through warm and cold leads.
- Acting as an account manager for existing clients and managing their subscriptions.
- A background within Life Sciences; this could be from Pharma, Medical Device, Research, Clinical, CRO etc.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience. A proven track record in sales in a key requirement for this role.
- A understanding of Pathology or Histology is a desired skill.
- Must be naturally outgoing and hungry for sales. The business are still in a key growth stage and therefore business development will be a top priority.
- Very competitive base salary package.
- 35% targeted bonus per quarter.
- Good pension, holiday and other company benefits.