My client is an international company specializing in pharma engineering. They help pharmaceutical companies bring products to the market by providing flexible, compliant, and future-proof solutions.
Location: Clayton, North Carolina (Raleigh) (Can be remote)
Length: 6-12-month contract w/ extension possibilities
Role: Data Tech
- Handle the daily collection of equipment data from different sources
- Enter data into collection sheet that will be used in business meetings to provide insight on business objectives and practices
- Prepare reports, manage different data storage systems and retrieval systems
- Review documents and audit and verify data information
- Extensive knowledge with data mining and pharmaceutical experience
- GDP in pharmaceutical environments
- CQV (commissioning, qualification, validation) experience
- Microsoft Excel (data entry & extraction) & SharePoint
- Knowledgeable with components and properties of agitators, filters, heat exchangers, hoses, motors, regulators, safety valves, tanks, etc.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
*W2 basis ONLY