Position: Data Analyst
Duration: 1 Year Contract to extend
Rate: Based on experience
An innovative Biotechnology company is seeking a Data Analyst in to work on the analysis of large-scale genetic data in a collective research site. You will be investigating the relationship between genetic variation and neurological risk factors. This role offers a chance to create and employ analysis plans and to present study findings in collaboration with scientists across different departments.
- Expand and execute R programs to perform statistical analyses
- Demonstrates proficiency with statistical methods and applications in clinical research.
- A detailed understanding of human genetics and/or genomes, and experience handling and analyzing genome-scale data.
- Present summary reports and assist in the interpretation of the findings
- Implement novel analysis methods as needed by the research program
- Maintain and update the analytic software and research database
- Build and execute R programs in the Linux environment.
- Experience using R programming
- Using logistic and linear regression analysis
- Experience in longitudinal datasets (survival analyses and repeated measures analyses)
- PhD in Biostatistics, Human Genetics, Computer Science, or associated fields. Additional postdoctoral experience would be an advantage
*W2 applicant only
- Remote Opportunity
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)
- Competitive Pay