Company Summary: A well-established biopharmaceutical firm is looking to bring on a highly proactive project coordinator in their Boston office. This company places a massive emphasis on their culture and the importance of integrity, inclusiveness, and dedication to supporting the community; for this reason they are looking to bring on an individual to embody that purpose and help better the community.
The Culture Project Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Lead the project coordination for the Annual Culture Survey process, and emphasize our values by ensuring leaders, culture champions, HR partners, and teams are prepared to communicate results. Serve as the internal point of contact for all dashboard questions.
- Design media for team and culture events, inclusive of zoom backgrounds, digital signage, and videos highlighting our culture and values and encouraging participation in upcoming culture initiatives.
- Develop content, interview colleagues, and publish articles and communications for our internal culture ACE site (intranet) that highlights best practices and drives momentum on our culture transformation efforts globally.
- Attend Culture Coalition, Culture FORUM, and Chief of Staff meetings, take notes and action items, and prepare agenda and summary for dissemination.
- Partner with the Culture Project Coordinator to source vendors and rewards to recognize employees for their contributions and accomplishments in alignment with our values.
- Ensure all expenses and invoices are processed and paid on-time.
- Prepare presentations and draft correspondence as required.
The Culture Project Coordinator should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous biopharma experience
- Relevant professional qualifications in administrative support and project management
- Demonstrated success in creating and executing on project plans
- Minimum of five years of experience using MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). High proficiency in Excel developing graphs, pivot tables, etc. and analyzing data
- Full time Contract (40 hours a week)
- Full health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
- Opportunities for career advancement
If you are interested in the Culture Project Coordinator role, then please don't wait to apply.