A Bay Area based clinical-stage life sciences company is looking to bring a CTA onto their clinical operations team. The company is growing rapidly and is working in a very exciting market with two interesting phase I trials. This company has a group of biopharmaceutical experts who are looking to bring in a CTA onto the clinical operations team to grow with the company. If you want to work in a collaborative environment with some of the best people in the industry, please don't hesitate to apply!
Light information on the role - please reach out for more info on the company and position.
- Assists in preparing, reviewing, and processing study-related documents
- Assist in coordination of case report forms
- Attends and takes meeting minutes for the internal team and Sponsor meetings
Strong CTA candidates will have had:
- GCP Background
- Documentation experience
- Study coordinator experience
- 1-2 years of industry experience (preferred)
*This will be an in-house position in the Palo Alto area*