A cutting edge, global pharmaceutical company is seeking a highly organized Contracts Specialist to join their team. This role has the opportunity to work for the legal team in either Princeton, NJ or San Diego, CA on a 6 month contract position.
- Review and maintain contract records for activation
- Organize regulatory, commercial, and compliance input from stakeholders on contractual matters
- Draft initial company forms and procedure contracts
- Analyze vendor, third party, or external customer contract negotiations
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years experience in contract management (or related field)
- Experience with the legal departments biotech/pharmaceutical or in a law firm
Please reach out, if interested, with your resume.