An established mid-sized biotech in the East Bay is currently seeking a driven Trial Master File Manager with strong TMF management/oversight and experience. They are a fast-paced company that has a wide portfolio within oncology, with a team specialized specifically for Clinical Documents. The team is working together on the implementation of a new TMF system. This is a 12-month contract position, looking for someone to come onsite, and is open to convert the right candidate to full time. This could be your opportunity to join a highly successful biotech in the bay area that is set up for continued growth!
- Manages oversight and processes for eTMF and TMF clinical documents
- Ensure accurate cataloguing of eTMF/TMF
- Manage and evaluate contracted services/vendors - Central Lab, IRB, Drug distribution, etc.
- Collaborate with the TMF Team to ensure the success of the new eTMF project
- 5+ years of eTMF/TMF experience
- 5+ years of experience working within a pharmaceutical environment
- High-level knowledge of TMF systems for set up, maintenance and close-out
- Strong attention to detail
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 12 months before converting to permanent depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the TMF Manager opportunity, then please don't wait to apply!