Title: Clinical Data Manager (1-Year Contract)
A mid-sized biopharma company, in San Francisco, is looking to bring on a Clinical Data Manager to join their team, on a contract basis. You will collaborate with small cross-functional teams within clinical development in a fast-paced environment, oversee all CDM activities across multiple studies from start-up through closure, and complete high quality clinical data activities.
The Clinical Data Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing CDM activities across 1-2 studies
- Establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with CDM vendors
- Ensuring accurate CDM documentation such as eCRF specifications, eCRF completion guidelines, annotated CRFs, data validation specifications, data transfer agreements and data management plans
- Setting up and managing data transfers
The ideal Clinical Data Manager should have:
- BS with 5+ years' industry (inhouse and CRO vendors) experience
- Strong experience with GCP standards, SOP development and work instructions
- Skilled in CDISC, ADAM, SDTM, EDC, and SAS/SQL programming
- Experience with Electronic Data Capture
If you're interested in this Clinical Data Manager role, please don't wait to apply!