Commercial Reporting Manager
A small, rapidly growing biotech is looking for commercial reporting manager to join their team. They are building the commercial operations function, and this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the foundation and rapid growth of the company.
If you are someone who enjoys the feel of a startup environment and wants to have a direct impact on the organization, then this role is an ideal career move for you. The person in this role will be critical partner to manage ongoing operations of the existing the dashboard suite to drive and sustain user adoption of the Commercial reporting suite.
- Work with the commercial teams to develop suggestions for KPIs, visualizations and enhancement of new and existing dashboards
- Perform detailed QA/QC of data and dashboard functionalities
- Collaborate with commercial stakeholders & technical partners to prioritize the dashboard requirement, work plan and track progress
- Oversee day-to-day operations for Commercial reporting suite working closely with technical partners and Data management team
- Supervise technical vendor performance in addition to creating and tracking user adoption metrics
- Bachelor's in Business, Science or Engineering discipline
- 5+ years' experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology commercial reporting, analytics, or consulting
- Expertise in preferably Tableau or other dashboard tools
- Experienced in SQL, data manipulation, data warehousing, and data architecture
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical core commercial operation process- Targeting, Alignment, Incentive Compensation, Sales force effectiveness and Market Access
- Experienced in commercial Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, or related industry
- Hands-on experience with Tableau
- Experienced in Master Data Management and pharmaceutical data including IQVIA DDD, Symphony Claims, and Specialty distributors (867 and Chargeback)