Job Title: Commercial Training Senior Manager/Associate Director
Location: South San Francisco (On-site, 3-4 days a week)
Company: Small, rapidly growing Biopharma
- Conduct, analyze, and report evaluation measure of application and business impact in reference to training curriculum
- Lead the development of training materials for new indications, new products, competitors, etc.
- Coordinate commercial training & development activities
- Facilitate main stage presentations and lead training workshops in meetings
- Develop & maintain deep knowledge and understanding of disease state, landscape, market dynamics, clinical data, etc.
- 3+ years experience in a Training role
- 4+ years experience in the pharma industry
- Training management experience (within commercial)
- Experience with Veeva
- Experience with MLR
- Strong therapeutic knowledge. Hematology/Oncology/Rare Disease preferred
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Able to come on-site 3-4 days/week