My client provides data, analytics, and research services to the life sciences industry with a particular focus in oncology and rare diseases.
With plans to expand its global footprint in Asia, the company is highly invested in growing their business in the region. They are looking to onboard a Comemrcial Director who will be an intergral addition in helping them achieve their growth plans ahead.
This role will largely provide leadership toward the achievement of the company's vision, strategy and objectives
- Development of Offer
- Development of Client Relationships
- Financial Management
- Project Delivery
- Talent Management
- Leadership and People Management
- At least 10 years market research or marketing business experience, with four years in a mid-senior management position
- Background in Research, Project Management, People Management and Business Development
- Experience in working closely with cross-functional teams especially business and senior management
- Strong knowledge of Healthcare Industry
- Covered key areas including oncology and rare disease
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential
If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual who wants to be part of this exciting journey, please apply with your CV.