EPM Scientific are currently looking for a manager level commercial analytics expert to join the BI team of a rapidly growing biotech in North Carolina.
This position is responsible for the overall management and execution of the sales incentive compensation committee for this company. In this role the individual will design, implement incentive compensation structures that align with business strategies.
This role has outstanding visibility and cross functional exposure. Working closely with: Business Intelligence, Sales, Operations, Product Marketing, Legal, Finance, and Executive Management.
- Lead commercial sales incentive programs for US and Canada
- Develop and maintain updated sales incentive plan documents
- Execute plans and quota delivery to the commercial sales organizations
- Develop sales incentive communications, training program for plan roll-out and new hires
- Manage and deliver accurate commission calculations, ensure timely payout and tactfully facilitate issue resolution
- Research and evaluate commission management tools in the marketplace, provide recommendations on tool selection and lead implementation
- Facilitate reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for all product brands
- Develop and distribute monthly/quarterly sales and tracking reports, field activity reports and other sales insights reporting as needed
- Proactively respond to ad-hoc requests related to sales incentive compensation
- Collaboration with the Field Sales and Customer Service teams to develop key insights on monthly forecast reports and various ad-hoc requests
- Strong preference given to candidates with direct work experience in Pharmaceuticals and Business to Business sales models within Biopharmaceuticals, Medical Devices or Diagnostics
- BA/BS required (extensive experience in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree)
- Demonstrated experience in sales incentive/compensation management (typically 5+ years) with hands-on experience in commission calculations and various database tools, i.e., Qlikview, Qliksense
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skillset and experience with complete Microsoft suite