Clinical Trial Manager
Hybrid in Boston, MA
I'm working with a very exciting global, clinical-stage immuno-oncology biotech located in the Boston area. They currently have two assets in the clinic, with 3 others still in preclinical. They are looking for a CTM to help lead the clinical operations team. This will be a high exposure role as this candidate will be reporting into the CEO and the CMO. This candidate will be required to work hybrid and live in the Boston Area.
- Vendor and CRO oversight
- Work cross-departmentally (including with Regulatory Affairs)
- Review protocol amendment, data management, and patient information
- Report into the CEO and CMO
An ideal candidate for this role will have:
- BA/MS in life science related field
- 8+ years in Clinical Operations (at least 5 years on the sponsor side)
- 4+ years of oncology experience
- Strong early phase experience (first in human and dose escalation studies)
- Independent worker
If you're interested in joining this dynamic team, please apply now!