- Expecting to lead a team of 6-10 people. There will be multiple clinical research associate and clinical study manager below that will be answering directly to you.
- You will not be in charge of site evaluating, but managing the CRA's that are on site and making sure they are following proceeds.
- As the clinical trial manager you will collaborating with directors and VP's to ensure the trial is going accordingly.
- You would be responsible for the time line, budget, key milestones, line management, vendor management, and most importantly over seeing the entire clinical trial to ensure the drug development is moving in the right direction.
- The therapeutic for the clinical trial is rare disease.
- Collaboration with team members is influenced.
- Developing appropriate time lines so that the drug development stays on track.
- Experience in clinical trial management previously.
- 2-3 years of rare disease experience.
- 10+ years of clinical research.
- Contractor workers only.(Could do contract to hire)
- up to 4 years of clinical trial management previously.
- W-2 workers.
If this is a role that fits your resume please send your CV to my email.
Clinical Operations Recruitment Specialist