An innovative Biotechnology firm based in the San Francisco Bay Area is currently seeking a driven Fully Remote Clinical Trial Manager with recent Oncology or Infectious Diseases experience. They are a fast-paced company that's had recent success in completing late-stage clinical trials and has a few more novel early-stage COVID/Oncology clinical trials in the process now. This starts as an initial 6-month contract position with the potential to join a rapidly growing group!
- Manage CTMs and CRA on the team
- Managing multiple Clinical Trials concurrently
- Manage and evaluate contracted services/vendors - CRO, Central Lab, IRB, Drug distribution, etc.
- Collaborate with vendors from various sites and organize documentation
- Review and approve FDA regulatory documents as required for implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of clinical trials
- 5+ years of experience as a Clinical Trial/Project/Operations Manager - MUST be sponsor side Biotechnology experience
- Recent Oncology and/or Infectious Diseases experience
- Strong experience with Phase I, II Clinical Trials
- Strong experience working in a GxP environment, managing GxP projects
- Strong experience working with stakeholders
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6 months before converting to permanent depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Clinical Trial Manager Contractor role, then please don't wait to apply!