Title: Clinical Supply Specialist
Location: Alameda, CA
- Assist with planning and execution of clinical packaging projects.
- Oversight of CMO scheduling, production of labels, and packaging of clinical trial supplies
- Perform drug accountability with depots/clinical sites and Sponsor inventories.
- Point of contact for third party distribution, packaging, and storage vendors.
- Work with key stakeholders and ensure supplies are labeled and released for shipment for global clinical trials.
- Professional experience with clinical supply management planning, packaging, labeling, and distribution.
- BA/BS degree in related discipline and at least 2 year of related experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certification in assigned areas is a plus
- Working knowledge of GMP/GCP/GLP regulations required.
- Clinical Supply management experience using contract manufacturing companies would be best.
If this sounds like something you or your friends are interested in, please don't hesitate to respond here or at my email: