An established Biotechnology firm focused on Oncology solutions is currently seeking a driven Contract Clinical Supply Specialist with recent experience supporting Clinical Supplies teams. They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6-month contract.
- Support the planning and execution of clinical packaging/labeling projects - CMO oversight, label production, and packaging clinical supplies.
- Point of contact for third party packaging, storage, and distribution vendors
- Monitor and ensure Clinical supply inventory is sufficient for all Clinical Sites, depots and distribution points
- Maintain documentation to support GXP functions
- 3+ years of Clinical Supply management planning, labeling, and packaging experience
- BA/BS in Supply Chain, Operations or relevant Scientific fields
- Strong Foundation of GMP batch record development and approval processes
- Working knowledge of GMP/GCP/GLP regulations
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6 months with a high possibility of extension depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Contract Clinical Supply Specialist role, then please don't wait to apply!