A well-established Biotechnology firm based in Cambridge is currently seeking a driven and organized Clinical Supply Consultant with a strong background in Qualification and working alongside fast-paced clinical teams. They are looking to bring someone on the team as they are expanding their portfolio, and working on Phase III Clinical Trials.
- Work alongside the Clinical and Procurement team to maintain clinical supply management
- Develop and streamline existing Clinical Supply pipelines
- Work with key stakeholders and Procurement teams to ensure supplies are labeled and released for shipment.
- Management of required documents, requests and track the release of lots
- 5+ years of Clinical Supply experience
- 5+ years of Pharmaceutical Industry experience
- Strong Experience working alongside Clinical and Procurement Departments
- Industry knowledge of GMP/GCP/GLP requirements
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6 months with room to extend! If you are interested in a Clinical Supply role, then please don't wait to apply!