"I've hit a glass ceiling with clinical science"
If you believe that there are limited options available to you due to a Medical Degree...then you are right.
In some companies, especially big pharma, after you hit a certain point - unless you have a medical degree then you are not progressing.
It's time to retrain. Spend years relearning and go into a different direction, hopefully a better direction - but who knows?
But what if there was another way? What if you can continue with the skills and knowledge you have now but join a company that wants to develop its people and put them into increasingly more strategic and impactful decisions.
What if you could work in a global centre of excellence, working with pioneering technologies like CART, Gene Therapy and more AND have access to career development?
Please read the below, and if you match 80% of the requirements and done most of the responsibilities, then please apply or email me directly ().
Clinical Scientist Lead Responsibilities:
* Developing and delivering clinical development strategies and decision points, always ensuring compliance with local and global authorities.
* Managing assigned clinical development plans for specific TAs/indications
* Liaising cross-functionally and globally, mentoring those more junior than you and learning from those with more experience.
* Spend some time, helping and writing the study protocols and clinical development plans.
* Successfully leads, plans, and executes trial level activities for multiple trials.
* Submissions: Supporting submissions to EMA and FDA for drugs at different stages, working with regulatory, medical and other stakeholders to ensure this is done correctly.
* Provides scientific and clinical leadership to team of supporting Clinical Scientists (matrix leadership).
As a Lead Clinical Scientist you will need:
- Scientific education (Ideally Ph.D, PharmD or MD, but open to all).
- Ideally 5+ Years Experience in a Clinical Science setting.
--> If you have less or work in a different area, please email or apply anyway - there is flexibility for people with certain backgrounds.
- Experience working with Haematology (strongly preferred), Oncology (preferred) or Immunology (willing to accept based on role experiences)
- English fluent.
- Extremely competitive package
- Flexible working.
- Friendly office space, coffee, tea, social events.
- Housing and child support if needed. Group pension plan.
- Empowering workspace, offering opportunities to share ideas and influence company services development worldwide.
If you are interested in this mission then please send your CV in , apply using the website link or contact me. This is what the process will look like (note, this could change depending on you or the client's need);
1. Full call with the executive recruiter responsible.
2. Sharing of the company and confirmation by you to move forward.
3. Introductory call with the hiring manager.
4. Follow up call with the team (1 or 2 calls).
5. Face to face meeting.
Note - I'm happy for people to contact me directly but please provide a CV, I get so many emails and it will only result in email tennis if you don't! Vielen Dank!