Title: Clinical Research Assistant
A prominent global pharmaceutical company located in Boston, Massachusetts is seeking a talented Clinical Research Assistant. The Clinical Research Assistant will assist CPLs with planning, execution and compliance for clinical studies with multiple vendors. Some areas of focus will be working with biologic therapeutic products aimed at treating life threatening and severe diseases.
- Customizing study-specific plans for multiple clinical vendors .
- Maintain readiness for inspection with multiple clinical vendors for clinical studies.
- Ensure trial master file quality.
- Monitoring and ensuring registration of protocol throughout study's life cycle.
- 3 years of clinical research experience.
- Experience working with study budgets.
- Bachelor's or equivalent related to health care, sciences, or drug development.
Please don't hesitate to apply!