An innovative Biotechnology company based in Bay Area is currently seeking multiple Remote Clinical Project Managers with Strong Ophthalmology experience. This is a 6-month contract position to help support the team, with an opportunity to convert or extend. You must have experience running your own studies!
- Establish project goals within broad outlines provided by top management
- Manage clinical studies with the support of CRA/CTAs
- Oversee all phases of projects
- Acts as a liaison between the Company, partners, clients, and vendors.
- Develop and actively manage project plans, schedule and budget to meet deliverables
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for projects
- 5+ years of Clinical Trial Management experience (MUST BE SPONSOR SIDE)
- Strong Ophthalmology experience
- Experience working with Clinical Trials at different phases
- Experience managing CRA/CTA
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6 months with a strong potential to extend or convert, depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Remote Clinical Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply!