Our client, a German Pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Clinical Project Manager for 12 months of contract in Germany.
The role will be 0.5 FTE to start with the opportunity to increase.
This role is both home-based and in office, with a startdate aimed for the start of May.
- Coordinate the preparation and review of all operational trial related documents
- Assist in the identification of investigations sites and coordinate co-monitoring with CRAs when required.
- Represent clinical operations on multi-function project teams internally and externally; report on study progress.
- Lead the cross functional study team dedicated to the clinical study to ensure clinical program goals and time-lines are met.
- Manage operational and technical aspects of projects including budgeting, study initiation and risk management
- Strong English skills
- Ability to work independently
- Minimum of 7 years clinical research experience is preferred