Title: Clinical Project Manager
A fast-growing pre-IPO CAR-T Immuno-oncology biotech company in Maryland is seeking a Clinical Project Manager to help oversee clinical trial deliverables including timelines, budgets, and resource requirements on their early phase clinical programs. You will play a vital role on the day to day execution of these trials.
- Select and manage CRO/Vendor agreements
- Oversee financial Responsibilities
- Coordinate with clinical development and cross functions to draft Clinical Protocols
- BA/BS in Life Sciences OR related field
- Oncology experience
- People & Budget management experience
- PTO, including holidays and vacations
- Be apart of an exciting new wave therapeutic area
If you are interested in the Clinical Trial/Project Manager roles, please don't hesitate to apply!