Currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Diagnostics Clinical team to manage our clinical projects from start (discovery phase) to finish (clinical validation).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages clinical projects for diagnostic product development; responsibilities include but not limited to: lead and design research projects, study protocol write-up, report project status, liaise with clinical sites and prepare regulatory documents.
- Working alongside and together with internal stakeholders to provide updates as well as troubleshoot on research project issues and roadblocks
- Ensure that project timelines are adhered to
- Provide support for compliance of health and safety policies
Desired Skills and Competencies
- Degree, Master or PhD in related Science disciplines
- At least 2 years of experience in the management of clinical research projects (experience in blood/tissue based molecular diagnostic project related to cancer research is highly preferred), including study design, research project execution, with knowledge on sample quality control and regulatory matters
- Able to perform thorough literature search to understand the disease/subject under study
- Able to write up a study protocol and present it to clients/collaborators
- Good understanding of diagnostic product development for novel cancer diagnostics
- Troubleshooting skills and ability exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Good verbal communication, interpersonal and team skills
- Able to analyse biological qPCR/sequencing data using programming language (eg MATLab, Python, R) is a plus