Title: Clinical Project Manager
Salary: €65,000 - €95,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Location: Munich, Germany
If you are a Clinical Project Manager wanting to join an exciting and growing Biotech then this could be the role for you!
My client is a mid sized company, specialising in a complex therapy area. They offer stability, great growth prospects and a competitive salary!
- Support the design, planning and implementation of clinical studies, across all phases (I-IV)
- Supporting other teams such as Regulatory Affairs and Quality (ect)
- Interpretation of clinical statistics
- Help out with product development, feasibility activities & regulatory submissions in several markets.
- In charge of the delivery of clinical studies
- Review of draft clinical trial protocols and Vendor identification
- Bachelors degree in a health or science discipline
- An understanding of processes involved with product development, global clinical trial regulations and GCP requirements
- Previous experience in CRO oversight or similar
- Understanding of all clinical trial operations across all phases.
If you're interested in the role above then please apply now!