Associate Director, Clinical Operations position:
Here is an opportunity where to join a global Pharmaceutical company where you can be fully home based in Germany. This position is super cool role where you'll be managing a team of 5 to 10 Clinical Operations professionals globally, with great benefits and a competitive salary.
* To be responsible for overseeing and managing global, single and multi-centre clinical trials.
* To provide functional leadership to the clinical operations team, line managing clinical operations colleagues.
* To ensure the timeline, budget, quality and integrity of clinical trials is consistent with the clinical study protocols and other study requirements.
* To develop, author and maintain study documents with internal and external project teams.
* At least University Degree in a scientific field or above.
* Significant demonstrated experience in all phases of global study management within a pharmaceutical company.
* Previous experience line managing multiple reports is essential.
* Excellent communication and ability to interact effectively throughout the organisation and with external partners.
If you are interested, apply now!!