Job opportunity with a top digital diagnostic technologies company that is looking for a Clinical Data Programmer to join their team on a 6-month contract with an opportunity for conversion or extension!
Pay Rate: $65/hr
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Minimum of 3 years' SAS programming experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge of industry standards with a minimum of 3 years' experience working with CDISC SDTM
- Experience working with external vendors and CRO partners desired
- Strong understanding of clinical trial data
- Manage clinical data programming tasks for multiple studies.
- Work with CRO programmers for multiple clinical trials from end to end (i.e. study database build to SDTM and e-sub deliverables).
- Provide programming support for study team members from the study start up to the end.
- Review/generate specifications for the database, data transfer, SDTM mapping specs to ensure that documents and specification are consistent and comply with internal/industry standards.
- Perform data reconciliation, data quality control, and program edit checks.
- Generate ad-hoc interactive data visualizations
- Review/generate/validate electronic submission deliverables such as SDTM datasets, Define.XML, aCRF, and Reviewers Guide.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?