An innovative Biotechnology company based in Plano, Texas is currently seeking multiple Clinical Trial Associates with experience supporting Clinical Trials. This includes clinical experience from sponsor biotech/pharma, CRO or IRB related positions. This is a 6-month contract position to help support the team, with an opportunity to convert or extend. You must have experience supporting clinical teams!
- Collaborate closely with the study manager to support your assigned studies
- Communicate with sites - trial start-up through close-out
- Work with and organize regulatory documents from Clinical sites
- Provide in-house support to field CRAs/monitors
- Manage and conciliate Trial Master Files (TMF)
- 3+ years of Clinical Trial support experience (CRO, sponsor biotech/pharma, and IRB OK)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working with TMF
- Experience prioritizing multiple tasks and planning proactively to accomplish your goals
- Working GCP and Regulatory knowledge
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6 months with a strong potential to extend or convert, depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Clinical Trial Associate opportunity, then please don't wait to apply!