We have a current opportunity for a Cleaning Validation Specialist on a contract basis. The position will be based in Visp. For further information about this position please apply.
In this role, the worker will be responsible for cleaning validation in the biopharmaceutical plants, including cleaning qualification, validation activities at scale, and periodical cleaning reviews.
- Preparation of validation documents together with the cleaning teams (study design/ risk assessments/ writing protocols and reports) according to company procedure and in compliance with regulatory guidance.
- Lead the cleaning validation activities including communication with customers, as appropriate
- Support the QC cleaning studies and review/approve the documents.
- Assess the validation impact of changes and deviations in the cleaning process
- Ensure a cleaning validation overview of the plants and the corresponding products.
- Preparation of Periodical Cleaning Reviews
- M. Sc. degree in a life science discipline (PhD in biotechnology or chemistry, preferred)
- Ideally, you have gathered your first experience in a similar position
- Fluency in both German and English (written and spoken)
- Ability to multi-task and to work towards deadlines
- Good team player, willing to learn and grow with the team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)