Chief Medical Officer
Clinical Development is the most important part of a growing biotech. It is the difference between helping millions of people on time or making them wait years.
The FDA / EMA and people across the world rely on how safe and how robust clinical trials are conducted. Our client is relying on you to help develop their extensive Immuno-oncology platform.
The position of Chief Medical Officer has opened up and needed to bring 2 INDs into Phase I and also develop their lead compound (in Phase II) further into the clinics.
They currently have a number of T-cell response focused products in their pipeline including CART and immunotherapy.
As a Chief Medical Officer you will be responsible for;
- Significant work with Strategic Development of Drug Phases ( I-III ).
- Work cross-functionally to define, plan and implement all 3 clinical studies through POC/IND to First in Man and develop into late stage trials.
- Leadership - manage a team of highly experienced and motivated scientists and physicians in the drug development process.
- With the CEO support the business strategy for key compounds designing their trials, indications and which to bring to the clinics and which trials to terminate.
- Ensure that Clinical Development Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) facilitate the development of effective clinical study protocols and are compliant.
- Develop/review/edit essential study documents such as protocols, medical monitoring plan, and medical data reviewing plan, case report forms, database specifications, and statistical analysis plan.
- Provide support in developing strategic plans for the company's product portfolio to ensure development programs.
- Provide clinical research data to support EMA / FDA and other regulatory bodies and communicate across Medical, Commercial and Quality teams.
As a clinical development project lead you will need;
- M.D or equivalent.
- Previous work within oncology- either in Solid or Haematological.
- Extensive work in clinical development and trial design.
- English fluent - essential.
- Scandinavian language desirable.
- Preferred previous work in the clinics, ideally with cancer patients.
- Proven track record of most of the above job responsibilities or transferrable experiences.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working - home office work available.
- Friendly office space, coffee, tea, social events.
- Extensive Oncology and Haematology portfolio to work with including Immunotherapy, CART and other scientific approaches.
- Housing and child support if needed. Group pension plan.
- Working with some of the newest oncology treatments in Europe.
- Being lead in an open work culture and under the leadership of 3 highly respected oncologists and industry veterans.
- Empowering workspace, offering opportunities to share ideas and influence company services development worldwide
If you are interested in this mission, or in general would like to discuss your options in the Clinical Development and Medical space then please send your CV in, apply on LinkedIn and contact me. This is what the process will look like (note, this could change depending on you or the client's need);
- Full call with the executive recruiter responsible.
- Sharing of the company and confirmation by you to move forward.
- Introductory call with the hiring manager.
- Follow up call with the team (1 or 2 calls).
- Face to face meeting.
My contact details
/ 0044 203 758 8923 /
This will be confidential and your CV will not be shared to anyone without your permission.
Please apply today or reach out confidentially.
Clinical Development - Medical Director - Oncology - CAR-T / CART - Immuno-Oncology - ImmunoOncology - IO - - Global - Phase I - CMO - Chief Medical Officer - Biotech - Pharma - Pharmaceutical - Trial Design - Executive