Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Chemical Engineering to join their team on a 6-month contract with a possibility for conversion or extension!
Pay Rate: $70-$78/hr
- Bachelor's/ Master's (Preferred) in Chemical Engineering/Chemistry or equivalent with 2-5 years of experience in small molecule pharmaceutical process development.
- Strong understanding of design and development of small molecule drug substance manufacturing processes from development studies through commercialization.
- Chemical synthesis and purification unit operations to support scale-up and manufacturing at various production scales.
- Design and manage virtual process development activities, as well as provide oversight to contract manufacturers of drug substance, across a diverse range of unit operations partners to support development, qualification, supply and cGMP manufacture.
- Provide technical review of supplier batch records for development/tech transfer and related GMP documentation (e.g., raw material and product specifications, equipment specifications, validation protocols/reports).
- Maintain CQA, in-process, and release data tracking and trending analysis.
- Maintain in-process equipment parameter tracking and trending analyses.
- Assist in providing 'person in plant' oversight to GMP related activities.
- Assist in execution of formalized process risk assessment activities (e.g. FMEA) to support process qualification and regulatory submissions.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?