My client is a Fortune 500 company looking to extend their presence in the region. Their product portfolio is highly used across every stage of research, development and production activities in the industries they serve.
This role will be responsible for both direct and distributor sales activities and to develop new business opportunities in accordance to global strategic business unit strategy.
- Lead in the execution of the territory sales/marketing plan to effectively promote and sell company products
- Identify and understand customer requirements by communicating the value of company products
- Establish strong business relationships with distributors
- Achieve sales and margin targets for the global accounts assigned (lab product only), develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points.
- Minimum 10 years of Direct Sales experience
- Strong People Management skills
- Background in sales of Labware and Consumables/Chemical Reagents Products etc in the Life Science industry is strongly preferred
If you are a driven and growth minded individual who wants to grow alongside a reputable organization, please apply with your CV.