A leading and global Medical Devices company is looking for a Business Unit Manager in Belgium. This company is a leading health care provider, who gives an opportunity to make a difference in people's lives.
They are looking for somebody who has a great experience in Cardiovascular market and also who is self-motivated, ambitious and knowledgeable.
Key responsibilities of the Sales Representative:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Drive monthly, quarterly and yearly sales to achieve financial objectives.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting client's objectives
- Insight market situation to initiate business plan and stay updated on competitors.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Analyse, Feedback and improvements when necessary.
Key requirements include:
- Medical Device sales experience, ideally in Cardiovascular market
- Based in the territory, or willing to relocate
- Market expansion and business development skills
- Excellent communication skills
- MUST be fluent in Dutch and English
- Attractive salary package
- Strong career development prospects
- The opportunity to grow out a market and create business
- The opportunity to work with new, unique and highly innovative technology
- Great atmosphere and desirable culture
Please apply here if you are interested in this opportunity. Or, if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities, please contact directly.