Business Development Manager
A rapidly growing Molecular Diagnostics manufacturer are in the search for a Business Development Manager in Germany. A dynamic company are looking for an individual to generate and develop business in Germany. The ideal expert will be working to build relationships, be target driven to push sales and market the products effectively across the selected territories.
The organisation is growing at double digit growth and are looking to expand on their presence across significantly across Europe. The diagnostics organisation is looking to develop their client portfolio to better the healthcare sector with their products through this expansion of business. The Business Development Manager role will oversee the key accounts and identify entry in preparation for the European expansion.
- Expand and build relationships with new business and marketing strategies to generate the output for the business focusing on the IVD market.
- Providing support and advice in the healthcare market for key clients in the selected territory.
- Identify market trends and business sales strategies to be able to enter the market.
- Ensuring to retain important key relationships with the important clients for organisation.
- Educational background in molecular biology preferred.
- Over 5+ years commercial experience in IVD/Molecular Diagnostics.
- Good knowledge of the IVD Market across Germany.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Full training and career development
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Commission and Company Car
- Holidays Incentives