I am working with a leading focused healthcare solutions company that hold a unique blend of life science domain expertise and state-of-the-art technology capabilities. They have many offices across the world and partner to most of the world's Top 25 pharma companies helping transform their commercial and medical operations.
R&D/Medical Organizations are increasingly looking to driving efficiencies and productivities in almost all areas of traditional work streams in Regulatory/Safety/Medical spaces that are human/capital time intensive, while retaining high compliance to regulatory requirements.
This position will be responsible for driving business growth, market leadership, and sustained differentiation for the Regulatory and Safety solutions.
- Responsible for meeting revenue and booking goals from assigned accounts for Regulatory and Safety solutions
- Responsible for accruing new clients for our Regulatory and Safety solutions and expanding the client base in the EU
- Will have a sales quota big, medium and small biotech/pharma
- Will work closely with the key account team which is embedded in our key accounts
- Lead RFP response, proposal development and bid defense
- Identifying service areas and solutions and working with the operational leadership to build capabilities for the same
- Building partnership with senior leadership in Regulatory and Safety to deliver long term value
- Collaborating closely with the marketing team to define and execute initiatives that strengthen the company's brand image especially in the areas of Regulatory and Safety
- Represent the company in trade conferences, speaker sessions etc.
- Identifying and building potentially synergistic partnerships to expand client and service footprints
Desired skills and experience:
Post graduate +/- MBA with prior experience of working with the R&D/Medical side of life sciences industry.
Minimum of 12-15 years' experience. Ideally more than 5 years should be in a strategic/ leadership position; background in CROs, BPOs preferred.
If interested, please send an updated CV in word format or message me on LinkedIn - Anna Burchell.