Business Development Director DACH
A mid sized exciting CRO is seeking a Business Development Director to be based anywhere within the DACH region. The Business Development Director is responsible for driving revenue growth and market positioning by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing new business relationships in the assigned region(s) as well as expanding current relationships with reduced management involvement. As an integral member of the Business Development team, the successful candidate will interact with members of marketing, operations (science) and senior management to develop and close opportunities.
The role provides a brilliant opportunity for a hard-working individual as the company has a promising future. This company is well established in Germany and the US and they have an impressive position in a promising, growing market. Their specialization helps them remain uniquely focused on delivering best-in-class science for virtually any large molecule need, they are committed to innovation and the bioanalytical testing of drugs. Essentially they are changing and saving lives across the globe.
A motivated, passionate and driven personality is necessary to fit well into the culture.
- Prospects, identifies, qualifies, and prioritises new business leads according to strategic fit and customer's current needs
- Actively manages entire sales life cycle through project engagement and subsequent customer maintenance
- Develops and maintains a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assumes all territory management in an assigned geographic region
- Provides timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, account plans, and territory management activities as required
- Drives prospective customers to participate in capabilities presentations
- Meets or exceeds revenue target in assigned territory
- Identifies key decision-makers within targeted organisations to establish long-term positive relationships that lead to new signed contracts
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor's degree in biological science (preferred), business administration, or related field
- Not less than five (5) year's experience in business development, account management, or related experience
- Full knowledge of large molecule bioanalytical services and market
- Proven track record in closing deals and driving significant top line revenue
- Ability to build relationships through professional sales and interpersonal skills with a disciplined and organized approach
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively in written and oral form, and lead presentations and group meetings
- Ability to deal effectively and respectfully with diverse individuals at all organizational levels
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Fluent in English and Native German speaker
- Attractive salary
- Bonus Program
- International working environment
- Subsidy for local public transport
- Professional training opportunities
Please apply . If you would like to have a confidential discussion, you can reach me on +44 203 758 8893 .