Due to recent growth among a project a growing Biotech company is looking for a Biostatistician to add to their team. Here, you will be responsible for leading complex studies, supporting, monitoring, working on analysis and development of SAP's and drug development plans of clinical trials for assisting a submission to the health authority/FDA. This is a 6-12 month contract with an option to extend or be brought on FTE.
The Biostatistician will be responsible for:
- Acting as the main Statistian point of contact for assigned projects and assignments. Provides input to multiple aspects of the development plan to ensure the study designs at each phase of the development are scientifically sound, can fulfill requirements and deliver the pre-specified product profile.
The Biostatistician should have the following qualifications:
- BA or B.S minimum in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience
- Prior CRO/Vendor Management Experience is preferred
- Background and understanding of SAS/R Programming.
- Prior Oncology Experience is preferred
- Experience working with Survival Analysis
- Significant knowledge of pharmacology, clinical research, and medical terminology and use it for study design and results interpretation.
- Remote Opportunity
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)
- Competitive Pay