Due to recent growth among a project, a growing company in the Biotech industry is looking to grow their Biostatistics team. Here, you will be responsible ensuring the study designs are scientifically sound and the efficacy and safety information meets regulatory requirements. Leading complex studies, supporting, monitoring, working on analysis and development of SAP's and drug development plans of clinical trials assisting phase II & III clinical trials. This will be a 6-month contract to extend/hire opportunity.
The Sr Biostatistician will be responsible for:
- Provide leadership and guiding CRO biostatisticians and programmers with developing SAP's. Act as the main Statistical point of contact for assigned projects and assignments. Provides input to multiple aspects of the development plan to ensure the study designs at each phase of the development are scientifically sound, can fulfill regulatory requirements and deliver the pre-specified product profile.
The Sr Biostatistician should have the following qualifications:
- BA or B.S minimum in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience
- Prior CRO/Vendor Management Experience is preferred
- Background and understanding of SAS/R Programming.
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills
- Significant knowledge of pharmacology, clinical research, and medical terminology and use it for study design and results interpretation.
- Remote Opportunity
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)
- Competitive Pay