Contract length: 6 months
- Oversight of full cycle biological sample management, working directly with CRAs and labs
- Follow sample shipments from sites to lab
- Aid in Biomarker Operations including sample reconciliation and tracking
- Recognize, evaluate, and resolve sample queries, ensuring sample/data integrity
- Evaluate overall trends as they related to onsite sample collection and processing/shipment errors.
- Oversee shipments of samples from primary lab to analysis labs.
- Troubleshooting sample issues
- Pharmaceutical experience working as a CTA or clinical/biological lab experience with involvement in the processing/analysis of biological samples
- 1-3 years clinical operations experience (focus: lab management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to deal with competing priorities
- Strong reasoning, detail orientation and problem-solving abilities are essential
- Ability to work well under general direction with tight timelines