Biomarker Operations Project Manager
A leading company in the biomedical industry is currently seeking a motivated and detail-oriented project manager to lead their team in the Oncology department in San Francisco. You will be a key factor in the success of the clinical studies by ensuring all day to day operations and procedures are properly followed. Do you have experience working in teams and running clinical studies? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
Biomarker Operations Project Manager will be responsible for
- Provide operational management of biomarker vendors to ensure delivery against contracted scope of work
- Assist in lab set up, provide sample collection and processing instructions, kit contents, shipping conditions and logistics for biomarker samples
- Oversee day to day operations and serve as a point of contact for laboratories performing biomarker analysis
- Ensure study adherence to ICH/GCP and SOP's
The Biomarker Operations Project Manager should have the following qualifications
- Extensive clinical development and pharmaceutical industry experience
- Life sciences degree in Scientific, Medical or Healthcare (PhD and/or project management certification preferred)
- 3+ years of relevant experience
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Full-service cafeterias
- Reimbursement for transit fares
- On-site childcare
If you are interested in the Biomarker Operations Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.