**Onsite Role, South Plainfield, NJ**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Biologist to join its team on a 6-month contract with a possibility for conversion or extension!
- BA degree with a minimum of 3 years of solid experience. The more years of experience the better.
- Mammalian cell culture experience is required.
- Knowledge of and ability to use standard cellular and immunology techniques (ELISA, ELISPOT etc).
- Under direct supervision, executes experiments and communicates results as part of the multi-disciplinary team(s).
- Applies relevant scientific principles and techniques to research problems.
- Maintains detailed laboratory notebooks.
- Abides by all safety requirements.
- Ability to troubleshoot experiments
- Contributes to general laboratory needs/operations.
- Specific duties may also include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Provides support for the characterization of compounds on different immune cells.
- Provides support for lead optimization by screening compounds and/or supporting structure-activity relationship (SAR) studies involving the characterization of the biological activity of compounds in various assays. Profiles selected compounds in additional cells/assays.
- Provides support for in vitro studies as required.
- Assists in the development of biologically relevant preclinical animal models.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?