Senior Scientist Analytical Development
San Francisco, CA
A biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops pipelines of first-in-class therapeutics is looking for a Research/Senior Scientist. The company uses its expertise in fibrosis and hypoxia-inducible factor in biology to innovate medicines that treat anemia, fibrotic disease, and cancer.
A Senior Scientist of Analytical Development is needed to analyze both small and biologic drugs. An expert in HPLC methodologies is required for this role as well as experience of small molecules and biologics. Having experience in small molecule drug substance and drug products as well as monoclonal antibodies is preferred.
- Must have experience with biologics (monoclonal antibodies is plus)
- Must successfully develop HPLC methods.
- Characterize the properties of small molecule drugs and biologics.
- Work with a team of other scientists to perform development work.
- Strong HPLC experience as well as knowledge in chromatographic principals.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with GMP laboratory procedures.
- Good communication/writing skills to document development and qualification reports.
- D in biochemistry, chemistry or BS or MS with numerous years of experience.
- Experience with small molecules, biologics, and monoclonal antibodies in a laboratory setting.
- Previous success in a laboratory role in biopharma or pharmaceuticals