**Onsite Role, Hopewell, NJ**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Bioanalytical Sample Coordinator to join their team on a 12-month contract with a good possibility for conversion or extension!
Requirements and Job Functions:
- Min of 1 year of Lab experience - Understand GLP regulations
- Detail-oriented - good with Excel
- This person will be responsible for tracking and documenting bioanalytical samples from sites all over the world and storing them in the freezers/fridges.
- This person will track the chain of custody according to the reference standard.
- This person must be comfortable working in freezers with proper PPE and patch dry ice
- Able to lift to 15 pounds of dry ice.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?