We are currently working closely with a Contract Research Organization (CRO) that is looking to increase their presence in Singapore. They are looking for a Business Development Manager! This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing organization that is leading the field in Clinical Research!
- Formulate BD strategies and tactical action plans to lead and prospect new customers and business opportunities
- Coordinate with respective parties in contracts and proposals to develop competitive proposal.
- Achieve new business won (NBW) target
- Pursue awareness of competitive activities, positioning and pricing and reasons for awards and non-awards.
- Prepare and manage budget proposal assignments and meet submittal deadlines working collaterally and collaboratively with relevant parties involved
- Write, coordinate and finalize persuasive contents to customize a document (RFP/RFI) for a specific prospective client through working with business development and operational professionals
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelors' Degree (major in Science, Finance, Marketing, Communications, Business or other business related field)
- 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry
- Preferably with experience in marketing, business development, proposal development or equivalents
- Understanding of the principles of drug discovery and development and excellent understanding of business and industry trends and ability to interpret the trends relevant to the business
If you are interested in the Business Development Manager role, please apply with your updated CV!